CREATE YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND PAINTINGS with a deluxe diamond painting kit from Gopaintwithdiamonds.com
WHAT IS DIAMOND PAINTING?
Diamond painting is a fun and relaxing activity for all aspiring artists, DIY hobbyists, or anyone who wants a relaxing project.
It’s based on the same concept as mosaics and paint-by-numbers. But instead of paint, diamond painting uses tiny “diamond”-like facets to create colorful designs and patterns.
The diamonds are either round (also known as “Full Round”) or square (also knows as “Full Square”) and the finished design has a beautiful diamond-like sparkle. Applying the diamonds is a simple three-step process that is meditative and relaxing, providing hours of enjoyment for beginners and experienced crafters alike.
HOW DOES IT LOOK?
Conveying exactly how wonderfully beautiful a diamond painting is in real life, is hard to do.
But believe us – they shine and sparkle like you’ve never seen before!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
- Color diamonds delivered in separate bags (labeled)
- 1 pre-printed canvas with symbol chart (with a pre-applied adhesive)
- 1 diamond applicator pen with a 1, 3 & 9 diamond applicator drill tip
- 1 set of tweezers
- 1 tub of glue wax
HOW IS DIAMOND PAINTING DONE?
Creating beautiful sparkling diamond paintings is simple to do for anyone. Just follow this simple 3 step process:
- Dip the tip of the applicator tool into the wax so you can lift the diamonds.
- Look at your chart and determine which color diamond to use.
- Use the tip of the applicator tool to pick up the right diamond and apply it to the sticky canvas. Repeat until finished.
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE?
It typically takes between 5-20 hours to complete a diamond painting, depending on the size of your particular painting.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
Our sizes are listed in centimeters. Please take a look at this chart below to get an idea of how large your painting kit is in inches.
|1 in = 2.54 cm|
ARE YOU READY TO CREATE A DIAMOND PAINTING?
Press the ADD TO CART button to get started!